- A filmmaker’s take on movies, TV, and industry trends, from a feminist perspective.
- U.S., UN stand by and watch ethnic cleansing wipe out Myanmar -- just like they did in South Sudan thinkprogress.org/us-un-watched-… @thinkprogress 1 day ago
- Yes, This Is a Witch Hunt. I’m a Witch and I’m Hunting You. nyti.ms/2kX5CPp 2 days ago
- Where Is the Empathy for Somalia? newyorker.com/news/news-desk… 2 days ago
- RT @Gold_Rush: Congratulations to our Golden Ring Toss winner Dan! Great assist by Tony Beets. Big thanks to all our Superfans! ✨ #GoldRush… 6 days ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Today is a good day to remember that Anita Hill alleged gross sexual harassment by a man now sitting on the Supreme Court. 1 week ago
- 25th Hour Adam Pascal Adaptation Agnes Varda AIDS Ali: Fear Eats The Soul Altamont Anna Paquin Anthony Rapp Chris Columbus Cleo From 5 to 7 Clockers complicity Daniel Radcliffe Daphne Rubin-Vega David Tennant documentary Do The Right Thing Ethan Hawke ethics Fassbinder feminism Gimme Shelter Goblet of Fire Hamlet Harry Potter He Got Game Idina Menzel Inside Man J.K. Rowling Jesse L. Martin Jodie Foster Joie Lee Jonathan Larson Jungle Fever La Boheme Laura Mulvey Lower East Side Malcolm X masculinity meta Michael Almereyda Michael Mann Mike Newell Milla Jovovich misogyny New York City Nice Guy (TM) No Day But Today: The Story of Rent Ophelia prochoice prostitution Public Enemies Rape Rent Review Rosario Dawson Ruby Dee School Daze sexism Shakespeare She's Gotta Have It Special Effects Spike Lee Summer of Sam Taye Diggs The Gaze The Maysles The Rolling Stones Tracy Thoms Vagabond Virgin/Whore Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema white patriarchy Wilson Jermaine Heredia