- A filmmaker’s take on movies, TV, and industry trends, from a feminist perspective.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
- Opinion | Charlottesville and the Bigotocracy nyti.ms/2uR3NTG 5 days ago
- I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-dont-k… via @HuffPostPol 5 days ago
- Taylor Swift's sexual assault testimony was sharp, gutsy, and generally not messing around: slate.com/blogs/xx_facto… via @doublexmag 1 week ago
- Why 'Clueless' Is The Best Jane Austen Film Adaptation dcdr.me/1Txuhky via @decider 1 week ago
- “On Liking the Unlikeable Hillary Clinton” by @Shakestweetz medium.com/@Shakestweetz/… 1 week ago
- 25th Hour Adam Pascal Adaptation Agnes Varda AIDS Ali: Fear Eats The Soul Altamont Anna Paquin Anthony Rapp Chris Columbus Cleo From 5 to 7 Clockers complicity Daniel Radcliffe Daphne Rubin-Vega David Tennant documentary Do The Right Thing Ethan Hawke ethics Fassbinder feminism Gimme Shelter Goblet of Fire Hamlet Harry Potter He Got Game Idina Menzel Inside Man J.K. Rowling Jesse L. Martin Jodie Foster Joie Lee Jonathan Larson Jungle Fever La Boheme Laura Mulvey Lower East Side Malcolm X masculinity meta Michael Almereyda Michael Mann Mike Newell Milla Jovovich misogyny New York City Nice Guy (TM) No Day But Today: The Story of Rent Ophelia prochoice prostitution Public Enemies Rape Rent Review Rosario Dawson Ruby Dee School Daze sexism Shakespeare She's Gotta Have It Special Effects Spike Lee Summer of Sam Taye Diggs The Gaze The Maysles The Rolling Stones Tracy Thoms Vagabond Virgin/Whore Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema white patriarchy Wilson Jermaine Heredia